49. TBA (invited)
National congress of the Italian Physical Society (SIF) 2023, Salerno, Italy, 11th - 15th September 2023.
48. Gate-control of superconducting current (invited)
Superstripes 2023 "Quantum in Complex Matter", Ischia, Italy, 26th June - 1st July 2023.
47. Gate-controlled superconducting currents (invited)
International symposium on "Unconventional superconducting phenomena", Ringberg Schloss, Germany, 30th May - 2nd June 2023.
46. Reversible tuning of a supercurrent in superconducting nanoconstrictions
MonteSuper2023: Superconducting quantum materials and nanodevices, Budva, Montenegro, 17th - 21st April 2023.
45. Superconducting spintronics and gate-controlled superconducting logics (invited by Prof. C. Degen)
Condensed Matter Physics Seminar series, ETH Zürich, Switzerland, 24th February 2023.
44. Superconducting spintronics: open challenges and new material platforms (invited)
776. WEH Seminar "Re-thinking spintronics", Bad Honnef, Germany, 4th-6th Jan 2023.
43. Towards van der Waals superspintronics (invited)
OSS Workshop 2022, Vietri Sul Mare, Italy, 14th-17th November 2022.
42. Orbital loop magnetism in Sr2RuO4 (invited)
DPG meeting, Regensburg, Germany, 4th-9th September 2022.
41. Evidence for surface magnetism in the superconductor Sr2RuO4 (invited)
Superstripes 2022, Rome, Italy, 20th-24th June 2022.
40. Spectroscopic evidence for unconventional superconducting and magnetic states (invited)
769th WEH seminar, Bad Honnef, Germany, 29th May-2nd June 2022.
39. Exchange coupling between ferromagnetic insulators mediated by a nodal superconductor (invited)
Oxide SuperSpintronics (OSS) Workshop 2021 (attended online), Kyoto University, Japan, 13th-17th December 2021.
38. Orbital loop current magnetism in an unconventional superconductor (invited)
International workshop QuSpin 2021 (attended online), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway, 1st-2nd December 2021.
37. Exchange coupling between ferromagnetic insulators mediated by a nodal superconductor (invited)
7th International Conference on Superconductivity and Magnetism (ICSM), Bodrum, Turkey, 21th-27th October 2021.
36. Unconventional superconductivity in a hybrid molecule/superconductor system (invited)
International scientific meeting "Low-dimensional superconducting hybrids for novel quantum functionalities", College de France, Paris, 12th-14th October 2021.
35. Signatures of unconventional states at superconductors interfaces and surfaces (invited)
International seminar series (online), Centre for Quantum Spintronics (QuSpin), Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU), Norway, 26th May 2021.
34. Probing exotic states at superconductors' surfaces and interfaces (invited by Prof. A. Black-Schaffer)
Uppsala University (online), Sweden, 24th May 2021.
33. Talk for early-career scientists as part of the international Early Career Scientist Symposium organised by the Diamond Light Source (invited)
Online event, 26th-30th October 2020.
32. Moscow International Symposium on Magnetism 2020* (invited)
TBA, June 2020.
31. Coupling ferromagnetic insulators via quasiparticle states in a nodal superconductor*
DPG meeting, Dresden, Germany, 15th-20th March 2020.
30. Superconducting spintronics: from its origins to its current challenges. (invited by Prof. A. Bombardi)
Diamond Light Source and ISIS seminar series on strongly correlated electron systems, 13th February 2020.
* indicates event postponed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
29. Superconducting spintronics: a short review and future perspectives (invited by Prof. T. Brückel)
Forschungszentrum Jülich, Jülich, Germany, 12th December 2019.
28. A paradigm shift towards energy-efficient computing: superconducting spintronics (invited)
Physics Colloquium, University of Konstanz, Germany, 5th November 2019.
27. Superspintronics: from its origin to the first oxide devices (invited by Dr H. Steinberg)
The Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Jerusalem, Israel, 19th September 2019.
26. Nodal superconducting exchange coupling (invited)
14th International Workshop on Magnetism and Superconductivity, Coma-Ruga, Spain, 1st July 2019.
25. Novel phenomena at superconducting oxide interafaces (invited)
OSS meeting 2019, Hoam Faculty House, Seoul, South Korea, 27th June 2019.
24. Nodal superconducting exchange coupling (invited)
697th WE-Heraeus seminar, Bad Honnef, Germany, 4th June 2019.
23. Novel phenomena at oxide interfaces for superspintronics (invited by Dr T. Machon and Prof. J. Annett)
Theoretical Physics seminar, University of Bristol, Bristol, UK, 27th February 2019.
22. The rise of superconducting spintronics (invited by Prof. A. Buzdin)
University of Bordeaux, Bordeaux, France, 29th January 2019.
21. Fingerprints of spin-triplet states for superconducting spintronics (invited)
IOP Brian Pippard Prize award talk, University of Bristol, UK, 10th January 2019.
20. Unconventional states at superconductor interfaces with broken symmetry (invited by Prof. B. Keimer)
Max Planck Institute, Stuttgart, Germany, 12th October 2018.
19. Probing superconductivity at the YBCO/SRO interface (invited)
OSS-IS 2018, Sapporo, Japan, 7th-9th August 2018.
18. Oxide superconducting spintronics (invited)
ICSM 2018, Antalya, Turkey, 29th April - 4th May 2018.
17. Superconducting devices and unconventional proximity effects with oxides
OSS workshop, Amalfi, Italy, 11th April 2018.
16. Unconventional states in S/F heterostructures (invited by Prof. S. Dhesi)
Diamond Light Source, Didcot, 19th March 2018.
15. Superconducting spintronics with oxides and 2D materials (invited by Prof. S. Hoffmann)
CAPE center, University of Cambridge, Cambridge, 17th March 2018.
14. Superconducting spintronics with oxides (invited)
Superconducting spintronics and Majorana physics symposium, Cambridge, UK, 15th March 2018.
13. Three lectures on hybrid superconducting devices (invited)
OSS Workshop, Kyoto, Japan, 25th-29th November 2017.
12. Probing unconventional states at superconductor interfaces (invited by Dr A. Vecchione)
University of Salerno, Italy, 16th November 2017.
11. Superconducting spintronics with high-temperature superconductors
EUCAS Conference, Geneva, Switzerland, 19th September 2017.
10. Nanoscience: when small things do make a difference (invited)
Lecture (via skype) with IFPI of Teresina, Brazil, 12th June 2017.
9. Towards oxide-based super-spintronics
OSS meeting, Cambridge, UK, 2nd May 2017.
8. Superconducting spintronics with oxide superconductors
Top Spin 3 Workshop, Dresden, Germany, 28th April 2017.
7. p-wave triggered superconductivity in graphene on an electron-doped oxide superconductor
APS March meeting, New Orleans, USA, 17th March 2017.
6. Three lectures on superconductivity and magnetism (invited)
ESAS winter school, Pozzuoli, Italy, 12th-16th December 2016.
5. Unconventional superconducting states at superconductor interfaces (invited)
628 Wilhelm and Else Heraeus Seminar, Bad Honnef, Germany, 14th-18th November 2016.
4. p-wave superconductivity in graphene on an oxide superconductor (invited)
UFOX conference, Salerno, Italy, 7th-8th April 2016.
3. Odd-frequency spin-triplet states at superconductor/ferromagnet interfaces (invited)
ICSM 2016, Fethiye, Turkey, 24th-30th April 2016.
2. Paramagnetic Meissner effect in S/F heterostructures (invited by Prof. Y. Maeno)
University of Kyoto, Japan, 20th December 2015.
1. Gapless superconductivity at S/F interfaces (invited by Prof. J. Linder)
NTNU, Norway, 27th November 2015.